This policy was last updated on 9/02/23
Data collection and use
When you make an order with My Sticker Face there is certain information you provide us with to complete your order. This is:
• The name, address, and telephone number in your shipping details.
• The photos you have ordered for printing.
• Your email address and any emails you may have sent to us with product questions.
• Your IP address and anonymized information about how you navigate our site.
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in.
We do that in order to:
• remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
• monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
• let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
• remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout
• Your payment information is handled by our credit card processors BrainTree or ApplePay. We never see your full card details.
• Your account passwords are fully encrypted. They are not collected or stored.
• We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from those under 13, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Our site is intended for use by those over 13.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information.
If you buy something from our store, you must provide contact information. To fully process your order and ship your order, we need your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our checkout page before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
Third Parties that can access your data
We share your information with the following third parties in order to complete your order:
We never rent or sell your information and photos to any other third parties (e.g. advertisers, data brokers, journalists, external businesses) and we will never otherwise share your data unless required to by law or subpoena.
How long do we keep your data?
We store your order information including name, address, email, telephone number and original uploaded photos indefinitely. We store your print files for one week before being automatically deleted.
Why we store your data
We store your information so we can complete your order and so we can reprint your order at a future date should you request this service or should your initial order be lost or damaged.
Photo Content and Copyright
With regard to photo content, we will print what you send us for printing. You are responsible for ensuring that the content of your photos does not violate copyright or transgress laws in your country.
In terms of copyright, when you order photos for printing, this does not affect your ownership of these photos. You still own the copyright to your images and you do not give up any rights over them. Your photos are still your photos, printed or not.
There a few things you can opt out of when you order from us:
• You do not have to sign up to receive our marketing emails. There is a check box at checkout.
• You do not have to create an account to order, this is only if you want to save your address and payment information for future orders or if you would like to reorder past orders.
• You are always free to unsubscribe from our email newsletters.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to delete all information associated with you, including name, address, shipping details, emails, and photos.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.